Terms and Conditions
- Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using www.tmspl.com website.
- The user must agree and accept all the Terms and Conditions before using TM Systems website and products.
- TM Systems – An Information Technology company, reserves the right to modify the Terms and Conditions at any time without informing the user.
- This web site www.tmspl.com is owned and operated by TM Systems Pvt Ltd. All content present on this site is the property of TM Systems Pvt Ltd. including all the graphics, images, logos, software, trademarks, video, text, audio and animation used on this website.
- TM Systems name and logo is the trademark of TM Systems Pvt Ltd. These trademarks & logo may not be used in any manner. You may not copy, reproduce, republished, use, adapt, modify and alter these contents of this website without the permission of TM Systems Pvt Ltd. You must not use any contact information and e-mail addresses which may be found on this web site to send any unsolicited commercial information.
- The link of the third party web site address may found on this website. We are not responsible for the contents of such sites or whole web site (third party) at all. The third party web site is not under control of TM Systems Pvt Ltd. at all. You at your own risk may access to such other sites via the links contained on this web site.
- TM Systems shall have no responsibility for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any information from this Site.
For any queries about the terms and conditions or legal guidelines please contact us via email@example.com